Start Here! Forums IAHNBO WHAT DO YOU KNOW? RESEARCH & STATISTICS What tools do you use for doing your "research"?

Tagged: 

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Luis Crisalle 3 years, 2 months ago
  • Author

Lisza Crisalle
    Participant
    @Lisza@iahnbo.org

We all know GOOGLE is the “World Library” of all, however what other resources do you use for research, if any? Please post below….

*NOTE – we have a quick Mini Course available under the “Checklist & Planner” section of Courses that you can learn more about college level research. Check it out.

Lori Gibson
    Participant
    @lorigibson

Good question Lisza!

I honestly love doing the research myself, maybe its my science life style or always being curious, I get a better grasp for it if I discover first hand. Although, if I am to do research I normal go more formal with a book in my hand, scholar journals, or a bunch of youtube videos.

Luis Crisalle
    @Lucho@NutritionCertification.com

I of course, also use Google so that I can get to the right PubMed article as well as to be able to compare what I find in PubMed to other sources that “Uncle Google” may have provided.
    Having been in the field for over 30 years, I also have many scholar connections currently doing research that I often reach out to when a particular question arises.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.