Start Here! Forums IAHNBO WELCOME & INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Mike Gee from Southern CA!

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  Louis Vega 3 years, 2 months ago
  • Author

Michael Gee
    Participant
    @mike@acm360pro.com

Hi Everyone!

I was born and raised in Upstate NY, college in Buffalo and have been living here in SUNNY SOUTHERN CA. for 20 years. 30 degrees below 0 in 3 feet of snow has earned me the right to be in this gorgeous weather!

I pursued a career in sports medicine and worked as an athletic trainer for many years on the field and in the clinical settings in physical therapy as an Athletic Trainer. The knowledge I gained and insights I developed working in this industry lead me to start my own business in helping others achieve the results I have through the countless injuries I suffered throughout my athletic careers.

My athletic career can be summed up with this one statement and gives you a better idea of the type of injuries I sustained. “It’s not a sport unless it requires a helmet”! I played Football, Hockey, Lacrosse and raced downhill mountain bikes professionally and motocross at a very high level up to my mid 40’s.

Louis Vega
    Participant
    @lvega_97@yahoo.com

Hey Mike! Good to see you in here buddy!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.